Thursday, January 22, 2015

Captiva Island, FL

apologies in advance for the photo overload. we had the best week in florida with my family. it was just what the doctor ordered before my first week back at work.


^^ could not have made it through the flight with out my solly wrap. hanky goes comatose when he's in there. thank you solly, from my family and the entire plane! ^^


^^ boating tours and fishing. that's pine island in the background ^^


^^ first catch of the day! ^^





^^ showing hanky my fish, he wasn't impressed ^^


^^ enjoying lunch at south seas island resort ^^


^^ this guys face, my heart is exploding ^^



^^ dipping our feet in the pool ^^




^^ this guy jumped on my swimsuit! ^^


^^ hanky enjoying his meal al fresco ^^



^^ ocean fishing at sunset ^^


^^ my favorite men in the world ^^



our trip to florida is exactly what i needed.  we had such a good week together and i was able to soak up every moment with my baby boy.  josh liked to remind me that i was on limited time until i was back at work, but it helped me take advantage of the extra snuggle time. 

traveling with a babe in tow was definitely a new experience, but everything went great.  i can't wait until our next family of three adventure. 


love, sarah 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs